- Photo of the week by Nick KenrickPosted 4 days ago
- Oggl, Initial reactionsPosted 10 days ago
- Say hello to Oggl!Posted 10 days ago
- ‘My mythic Sydney of light and shadow’ by Albion Harrison-NaishPosted 33 days ago
- Phlib, a Hipstamatic Photo FramePosted 41 days ago
- Richard Koci Hernandez, “Art over effects”Posted 133 days ago
- Tintype SnapPakPosted 145 days ago
- Bringing fashion to HipstamaticPosted 147 days ago
- Combo: instructionsPosted 152 days ago
- Snap comes to iPhone & webPosted 173 days ago
Photo of the week by Leslie Kelly
Film: Rock BW-11
Flash: Pop Rox
[SinglePic not found]
"In Texas you can't get from here to there without a car. So most of my Hipstamatic snaps are shot from my car. This was a day trip last November from San Antonio to South Padre Island, Texas on the Gulf of Mexico. It is a 2 hour drive on Interstate 281 through rural farms and ploughed under cotton fields, with little in between.
I chose Tejas Lens, Rock BW-11 Film & Pop Rox Flash to emphasize the starkness of the winter countryside, mirages on the horizon and cumulous clouds and their shadows.
Please note: using your iPhone Camera while driving is hazardous. The first rule is to be able to instinctually drop your iPhone if you sense danger, you can always repair or replace an iPhone."
This post is also available in: French