- Photo of the week by Nick KenrickPosted 6 days ago
- Oggl, Initial reactionsPosted 11 days ago
- Say hello to Oggl!Posted 11 days ago
- ‘My mythic Sydney of light and shadow’ by Albion Harrison-NaishPosted 34 days ago
- Phlib, a Hipstamatic Photo FramePosted 42 days ago
- Richard Koci Hernandez, “Art over effects”Posted 134 days ago
- Tintype SnapPakPosted 146 days ago
- Bringing fashion to HipstamaticPosted 148 days ago
- Combo: instructionsPosted 154 days ago
- Snap comes to iPhone & webPosted 174 days ago
Chiun-Kai Shih Photography
Chiun-Kai Shih, alias Mr Chunky, has just launched his new official site where, in addition to the amazing photos taken with Hipstamatic, you can admire the full extent of his talent, which ranges from advertising to the written press, among other areas. His work is regularly featured in GQ, Vogue, Harpers Bazaar, August, Jessica,...
If you missed it, you can find the interview with Chunky here. As a bonus, here is the clip made at the time of the release of HipstaPak in America.
This post is also available in: French