- Photo of the week by Simone MuresuPosted 4 hours ago
- Oggl, Initial reactionsPosted 12 days ago
- Say hello to Oggl!Posted 12 days ago
- ‘My mythic Sydney of light and shadow’ by Albion Harrison-NaishPosted 35 days ago
- Phlib, a Hipstamatic Photo FramePosted 43 days ago
- Richard Koci Hernandez, “Art over effects”Posted 135 days ago
- Tintype SnapPakPosted 147 days ago
- Bringing fashion to HipstamaticPosted 149 days ago
- Combo: instructionsPosted 155 days ago
- Snap comes to iPhone & webPosted 175 days ago
Snap comes to iPhone & web
Originally published only on iPad, Snap is now also available on iPhone and on internet. Snap is a digital magazine from the Hipstamatic team. Apart from promoting the application, it aims at glorifying the amazing development of iPhoneography. And it works. Each issue is a graphic jewel.
The fifth issue (November/December) is out. Apart from incredibly beautiful photo reports, you'll also find in The Wrap Issue a pretty awesome report which was first published in Hipstamatic New England. The portfolio was made with IncrediBooth, another app fromSynthetic (the parent company of Hipstamatic and Snap). The result is mind-blowing. It gives new perspectives to an app that was until now seen only as a mere photo booth.
This post is also available in: French